CTT MINI SERIES RACE TABLE
Main Aspects of the Race Rules:
- The Mini Series races are related to Singles play and points
- The 5 Mini Series tournaments are the qualifying events for the CT Jun Masters
- There are 10 individual WP Race tables, being 5 age groups x 2 genders
- Your race table and the section you play in at the qualifying events are not related.
- There is no minimum/maximum number of qualifying events that you must play
- Total race points = best 3 (but see above)
- The Masters will consist of 8 INVITED players in each section
- The top 6 players from the race will earn an automatic invitation to the Masters.
- Should any of the top 6 players not be available to participate, the next player in line will be invited (#7, #8, etc)
- The remaining 2 spots in each section will be allocated as wild cards by the Junior Committees. This can be awarded to any player whether already in the race or not.
- Players have the right to compete in a higher age group if s/he finishes in the top 3 of the higher age group.
2019 UPCOMING JUNIOR EVENTS
CT Mini 4: 24 – 26 May
CT Winter: 20 – 23 June
CT Mini 5: 2 – 4 August
ITF GRADE A: 14 – 21 September (Kelvin Grove)
CT Grand Prix: 21 – 24 September
CT Spring: 11 – 13 October
CT Mini Masters: 1 – 3 November
CT Growthpoint Super 8: 17 – 22 December